Commonplaces

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Week of September 11-15

Add Your Commonplaces for the Coming Week Here
Click on the link at the bottom of this comment and add your commonplaces to the window that says "Leave Your Comment."
  • Don't forget to comment on all five of your quotes.
  • Please sign your name at the bottom of your submission — I cannot always tell who you are from your email address or from your handle.
  • Post by Friday night.
  • If you miss the Friday night deadline or if you post to a past week, email me kennyg@ocps.net so I may find it and give you credit.
If You Post Anywhere Else, You Will Not Receive Credit

2 Comments:

  • For Ashton Steuer:
    Comments:

    1.) Slow down everyone you're moving to fast. Jack Johnson

    I thought this was worth writing down becuase I totally agree with what he says because no a days peopel think that they have to be rushing to do everything, when they just need to sit back and relax.

    2.) Even if we don't understand, it's all understood. Jack Johnson

    I thought this was worth writing down because when you make conversation with someone and you are not talking specifics, most of the time you know what they are talking about, even if they are beating around the bush.

    3.) Loosing hope is easy, when your only friend is gone and everytime you look around well it all just seems to change. Jakc Johnson

    I thought this was worth writing down because if you don't have that one person in your life, or even that friend that is always there for you, then you will have to deal with things on your own and it is so much harder to deal with things on your own than it is to deal with them when you have someone to lean on.

    4.) She gives thanks for they gave her. Jack Johnson

    I thought this was worth writing down because not everyone in the world or even in this country gives thanks for what they have and what people give them.

    5.) Look whos laughing now that you have wasted, how many years and you have barely even tasted, anything remotely close to, everything you have boasted about, look whos crying now. Jack Johnson

    I thought this was worth writing down because most people don't live their lives to the fullest and when you don't, you will regret.

    6.) When you're so lonely lying in bed, nights closed it eyes but you can't rest your head everyone is sleeping all through the house you wish you could dream but forgot to somehow. Jack Johnson and Matt Costa

    I thought this was worth writing down because if you have forgotten how to dream then you have lsot the child in you.

    By Blogger Mr. Kenney, at 9/18/2006 9:01 PM  

  • For Kristin Tsukamoto:

    “If I said that your body was amazing would you hold it against me, wow two lines in one.”

    -Syed

    I find this pretty humorous because it shows how society has changed because once I think of it people wouldn’t have dared say this to a female in the thoughts of disrespecting her.

    “Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one you’re gonna get.”

    -Forrest Gump

    This movie has taken the innocence of one character and made it the most touching story of the past years. I love this movie!

    “There isn’t anything that I would change about you, I love you the way you are.”

    <3Thyve<3

    This is my boyfriend and I thought the quote was really precious so I decided to add it here.

    “Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”

    -Grandma in Wedding Crashers

    This is hilarious but yet so impossible. I love this line.

    “The SAT choices are like the women on OBT, very tempting but you shouldn’t use them.”

    -SAT prep teacher

    This is a great way to get High School students in on SAT prep and give them hints on the real life.

    From Kristin Tsukamoto

    By Blogger Mr. Kenney, at 9/18/2006 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home