Commonplaces

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Week of September 18-22

Add Your Commonplaces for the Coming Week Here
Click on the link at the bottom of this comment and add your commonplaces to the window that says "Leave Your Comment."
  • Don't forget to comment on all five of your quotes.
  • Please sign your name at the bottom of your submission — I cannot always tell who you are from your email address or from your handle.
  • Post by Friday night.
  • If you miss the Friday night deadline or if you post to a past week, email me kennyg@ocps.net so I may find it and give you credit.
If You Post Anywhere Else, You Will Not Receive Credit

1 Comments:

  • For Ashton Steuer:
    Hey Mr. Kenney,
    I tried all last night to get my commonplaces to post and it didn't work, so I am just going to send them to you. Thank you and I hope you have a great weekend.
    Ashton Steuer

    1.) I spent my time in the wrong palce, but I didn't find out until the sun gone down on me tonight. The Compnay
    I thougth this was worth writing down because if you don't pay enough attention to things the sun might go down on you too.

    2.) It's a loniler room since the winter has come along. The Company
    I thought htis was worth writing down becuase in most towns up north, the whole town has changed because everyone has moved to warmer areas or just stay inside to be warmer.

    3.) She kicks me when I'm down, but I'm still around. The Company
    I thought this was worth writing down because when you really love someone, you will always stay with them whether they help you when your down or not.

    4.) There's traffic in the sky and it doesn't seem to getting much better. Jack Johnson
    I thought this was worth writign down because in Florida there is always a lot of traffic in the sky.

    5.) A brand new baby was born yesterday just in time, Poppa cried, baby cried, said your tears are like mine.
    Jack Johnson
    I thought this was worth writing down because babies are like their parents.

    6.) They say new life makes loosing life easier to understand. Jack Johnson
    I though this was worth writing down because this statement is true, because if new babies weren't born then it would be really hard to understand how people can die and have no replacement.

    By Blogger Mr. Kenney, at 9/23/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home