Commonplaces

Monday, October 23, 2006

October 23-27, 2006

Add Your Commonplaces for the Week of October 23-27 Here
Click on the link at the bottom of this comment and add your commonplaces to the window that says "Leave Your Comment."
  • Don't forget to comment on all five of your quotes.
  • Please sign your name at the bottom of your submission — I cannot always tell who you are from your email address or from your handle.
  • Post by Friday night.
  • If you miss the Friday night deadline or if you post to a past week, email me kennyg@ocps.net so I may find it and give you credit.
If You Post Anywhere Else, You Will Not Receive Credit

1 Comments:

  • For Lia Gagliardi
    1. It's a scientific fact. For every year a person lives in Hollywood, they lose two points of their IQ.
    -- Truman Capote
    Definately true for Tom Cruise and The Dixie Chicks.

    2. I try to do the right thing with money. Save a dollar here and there, clip some coupons. Buy ten gold chains instead of 20. Four summer homes instead of eight.
    -- L L Cool J
    That was so funny.

    3. The only reason I made a commercial for American Express was to pay for my American Express bill.
    -- Peter Ustinov
    Good reason to do the commercial.

    4. People tell me that Senator Edwards got picked for his good looks, his sex appeal, and his great hair. I say to them, 'How do you think I got the job?
    -- Dick Cheney
    I LOVE Dick Cheney.

    5. I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
    -- W.C. Fields
    As do I.

    By Blogger Mr. Kenney, at 11/21/2006 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home