Commonplaces

Sunday, October 29, 2006

October 30 - November 3

Add Your Commonplaces for the Week of October 30-November 3 Here
Click on the link at the bottom of this comment and add your commonplaces to the window that says "Leave Your Comment."
  • Don't forget to comment on all five of your quotes.
  • Please sign your name at the bottom of your submission — I cannot always tell who you are from your email address or from your handle.
  • Post by Friday night.
  • If you miss the Friday night deadline or if you post to a past week, email me kennyg@ocps.net so I may find it and give you credit.
If You Post Anywhere Else, You Will Not Receive Credit

1 Comments:

  • For Lia Gagliardi
    1. Computers will never take the place of books. You can't stand on a floppy disk to reach a high shelf.
    -- Sam Ewing
    I HATE computers.

    2. Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'
    -- Joe Namath
    I feel the same way sometimes.

    3. My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.
    -- Spike Milligan
    My father is pretty crazy himself.

    4. I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it.
    -- Clint Eastwood (from Pink Cadillac, 1989 - John Eskow)
    That make perfect sense.

    5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
    -- Unknown
    I asked my boyfriend if he'd still love me if i weight 350 pounds, he looked at me and said, "FAt chicks need love too", and with the sraightest face ever he finished," it just wont be from me, probably from your mom, if she doesnt mind feeding you still"

    By Blogger Mr. Kenney, at 11/21/2006 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home