Commonplaces

Monday, November 06, 2006

November 6 - November 10

Add Your Commonplaces for the Week of November 6 - 10 Here
Click on the link at the bottom of this comment and add your commonplaces to the window that says "Leave Your Comment."
  • Don't forget to comment on all five of your quotes.
  • Please sign your name at the bottom of your submission — I cannot always tell who you are from your email address or from your handle.
  • Post by Friday night.
  • If you miss the Friday night deadline or if you post to a past week, email me kennyg@ocps.net so I may find it and give you credit.
If You Post Anywhere Else, You Will Not Receive Credit

1 Comments:

  • For Lia Gagliardi
    1. Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
    - Jim Davis
    I hate Jim Davis but thats funny.

    2. Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement.
    -Mark Twain
    My sister is much uglier than I.

    3. You can tell German wine from vinegar by the label.
    -Mark Twain
    The Italians do it best.

    4. If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?
    -Abe Lincon
    I saw on TV that ABe grew his bread because an 11 girl who admired him said that it would make his face look less skinny.

    5. The first half of our life is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
    -- Clarence Darrow
    If my kids will turn out half as bad as my parents then i refuse to reproduse.

    By Blogger Mr. Kenney, at 11/21/2006 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home